Monday 16 July 2012

July Tag Swap Steampunk

3  new Tags with a steampunk theme for a UK Scrappers swap challenge.
As much as I love all things grungy struggled for inspiration with these but thanks to the lovey ladies at Birds in the Barn at Marks Tey suggesting the use of acetate I finally completed these. So the base card was distressed using a cogs mask then stamped the keys on the acetate and distressed and painted with mica powder some keys die cut by Peta a lovely Australian lady I have corresponded with via a Smash book facebook site  I hope their new owners like them.

2 comments:

  1. love these, something different using the acetate

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous! I love my steampunk and these are awesome.
    I am a new follower too and welcome to the world of blogland.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete