Wednesday 24 July 2013

Counterfeit Master Forger Blog Hop

Welcome to the CKCB members Blog Hop,
it's great to meet you if you haven't stopped by before.
 
If you are on the hop you should have arrived from Jemma's blog
This month's challenge was to take inspiration from the CKCB Design Team's Blogs and come up with a layout.
 
I liked this layout created by Angela, I especially liked the circles and the way it highlighted the photo.
 
I chose one of my favourite pictures of my son taken at Colchester Zoo when he was 3 as the layout seems to need a strong photo as the bold patterns could be overwhelming.
 
 
 
 
 

Thanks for stopping by and now you should hop over to Lesley's Blog and see her take on the challenge.
The full blog hop list on CKCB so if you get lost along the way, head over there to find your way back onto the hop.
Don't forget to leave me a comment to let me know you were here and happy hopping!"

17 comments:

  1. Great page Heidi, love the bright colours and how you've been brave enough to punch your photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab circles... we might just lift that for the crop! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how unfussy this LO is. Bold colours and cheeky grin are a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wondeful layout, I love the design and the colors !

    ReplyDelete
  5. The circles are bold and beautiful. A lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done.. a superb forgery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab take on Angela's page (I was tempted by that one too). Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is one great smile, the perfect photo to scrap.
    Some wonderful details to borrow here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like this layout of Angela's was really popular. I was inspired by this one too! You layout is a great the and is a great use of bright papers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. how'd I miss that one! Love that your circles do highlight the super cute picture! Love the add of the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  11. FAB! Love that even though the circle seems dominant, the stars have the "starring" role :~)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the wonderfully bright colors of your paper and how your circles hilight your picture. Great counterfeit of Angela's layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't scrapped in awhile but I love it. This page is gorgeous.... highlights the photo and isn't so busy it steals from the photo. I like it!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely page Heidi, I love the layers of circles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you for choosing my layout.
    Your page is fabulous as is your sweet photo.
    many blessings to you from Angela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great page. THe bright colours really suit the photo.

    ReplyDelete